Bow Extensions are another fantastic total body workout that will get your heart rate up quickly. Working your abs, obliques, back, biceps, chest, glutes, hip flexors, legs, shoulders, and triceps! Now that is The Whole body!
Bow Extension Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate & Expert: Using the heaviest weight possible without compromising form.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Bow Extension:
- Hold a dumbbell in both hands above your head over your right shoulder.
- Stand with your feet a little wider than hip width apart. Point your left toe out to the side.
- In one motion, draw your elbows down toward your left knee and raise your left leg by bending your knee towards your chest.
- Reverse the movement to return to the start position.
That is one Bow Extension. Now complete these steps on the left side for the recommended number of reps. Then switch to the right side doing the same movement.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLETED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Finally, It’s been figured for you. I have laid everything out in a very simple to understand plan. Giving you the ability to just follow along. Cook my recipes and do the right workouts and you will see weight loss results!
- You will enjoy food again
- You will learn to love to cook new healthy recipes
- Learn how to live a healthier lifestyle
- You will feel good about yourself
- You will lose those unwanted pounds
Over the past 10 years I have become an expert in health and nutrition. I have worked with personal trainers, dietitians, and a nutritionist. Taking all of the knowledge that I learned from each of them and rolled it into this one UNCOMPLICATED weight loss and nutrition program.
I have run through the trials and tribulations for you. No need to waste money on personal trainers, nutritionist, and dietitians….that is all included here.
IT’S TIME TO FINALLY LOSE THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS! IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
LOOKING FOR OTHER Total EXERCISES LIKE THE Bow Extension? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
NEED SOME LOW FAT RECIPES TO REACH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Blueberry Compote Banana Sundae
- Spicy Shrimp and Noodles
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Chicken and Bok Choy
- Turkey and Asparagus Pasta
- Spinach and Chicken Orzo Bake
- Sautéed Shrimp and Spinach