Power Snatch, a powerful total body exercise, working your hamstring, lower back, quads, abs, obliques, back, shoulders, triceps, biceps, and forearms. If you only have 5 minutes to get a workout in, doing a few sets of these will get your motor running!
Power Snatch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Even though you are a beginner you will want to use weight for this exercise. Start with a 5-pound dumbbell and go up from there, remember the goal is to have the last two reps be hard to push out. But focus on your form to ensure you are lifting with legs and arms, not your back.
- Intermediate & Expert: Keeping an eye on form, use the heaviest weight you can use without compromising your back.
Step-By-Step Instruction to Complete a Power Snatch:
- Stand with your legs a little wider the hip width apart.
- Place the dumbbell on the floor between your feet. Descend your hips towards the floor until your knees are bent at 90-degrees.
- Reaching down with your right hand grab the dumbbell.
- Once you have grabbed the dumbbell quickly pull the dumbbell off the ground raising it towards the ceiling pulling over your head, while simultaneously extending your knees, straightening your legs, pushing through your hips and heels. (You want to keep the dumbbell as close to your body as possible to protect your back.)
- Then bring the dumbbell back down to the ground in the reverse motion, setting the dumbbell on the ground.
That is one Power Snatch. Now grab the dumbbell with the left hand and follow the same steps. Alternating right to left. Complete recommended number of reps.
Forget about Completed Diets, Start Losing Weight Today!
Finally, It’s been figured for you. I have laid everything out in a very simple to understand plan. Giving you the ability to just follow along. Cook my recipes and do the right workouts and you will see weight loss results!
- You will enjoy food again
- You will learn to love to cook new healthy recipes
- Learn how to live a healthier lifestyle
- You will feel good about yourself
- You will lose those unwanted pounds
Over the past 10 years I have become an expert in health and nutrition. I have worked with personal trainers, dietitians, and a nutritionist. Taking all of the knowledge that I learned from each of them and rolled it into this one UNCOMPLICATED weight loss and nutrition program.
I have run through the trials and tribulations for you. No need to waste money on personal trainers, nutritionist, and dietitians….that is all included here.
It’s Time to Finally Lose Those Unwanted Pounds! It’s Time to take Action!
Looking for other Total Body Exercises Like the Power Snatch? Check out a few of my favorites!
Need some Low Fat Recipes to Reach Your Weight Loss Goals? Check out a Few of My Favorites!
- Mango Salsa
- Blueberry Compote Banana Sundae
- Spicy Shrimp and Noodles
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Chicken and Bok Choy
- Turkey and Asparagus Pasta
- Spinach and Chicken Orzo Bake
- Sautéed Shrimp and Spinach