V-Sit Cross Jab is a hybrid movement that works not only your core muscles but also your shoulders.
V-Sit Cross Jab Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body Weight
- Intermediate: With Dumbbells
- Expert: With dumbbells and a fitness band around your lower thighs, just above your knee.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a V-Sit Cross Jab:
- Sitting on the ground with your legs bent in front of you, creating a V-shape, and dumbbells in each hand.
- While keeping your core tight and back straight raise your feet off the ground about 6-8 inches. Holding your body tight quickly extend your left arm straight out (similar to a jab) and then bring it back in, while simultaneously punching out with the right arm.
That is one V-Sit Cross Jab. Continue punching back and forth for the number of recommended reps, then lower legs back down to the ground.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower mid section expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you some how stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not a sustainable lifestyle. They are a quick fix, but don’t withstand our busy lives.
FORTUNATELY, I HAVE CREATED ANOTHER WAY!
WANT TO TRY MORE CORE EXERCISES LIKE THE V-SIT CROSS JAB? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
HEALTHY SNACKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS ARE LOADED WITH PROTEIN AND ARE GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Garlic Hummus
- Egg Salad
- Raspberry Muffins
- Cranberry Breakfast Cookies
- Honeydew Parfait
- Chicken Salad
- Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Homemade Chocolate Granola