Frozen Honeydew Parfait
- 350 g Frozen Honeydew Melon (1/3 whole melon)
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 1.25 fluid oz Simple Syrup
- Cut a whole melon into thirds. Cut the rind off one of the thirds, then cube the melon from that third.
- Spread the cubed melon onto a baking sheet, making sure that each piece is separated from one another. Place the baking sheet into the freezer. Allow to freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and put all of the frozen melon into a blender.
- Squeeze the juice from the entire lemon into the blender.
- Add the simple syrup to the blender.
- Blend all ingredients together for 1 minute, stopping as needed to scrap sides down when the mix is no longer blending. You may choose to add 1-2 tablespoons of water to get your consistency just right.
Search Honeydew on my website to find additional ways to use the remainder of the melon.
Kcals: 218g / 1g P / 24.9g C / .2g F