Reverse Crunch work all of your core muscles with extra emphasis on the lower abdominals and the oblique muscles.
Reverse Crunch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: Body Weight
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Reverse Crunch:
- Start by lying down with your arms by your sides. Raise your legs so your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle. This is the starting position.
- Breathe out and contract your abs to bring your knees up toward your chest and raise your hips off the floor.
- Pause for a moment, then lower back down to the starting position, without allowing your lower back to arch or lose contact with the floor.
This is one Reverse Crunch. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower mid section expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you some how stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not a sustainable lifestyle. They are a quick fix, but don’t withstand our busy lives.
FORTUNATELY, I HAVE CREATED ANOTHER WAY!
WANT TO TRY MORE CORE EXERCISES LIKE THE REVERSE CRUNCH? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
HEALTHY SNACKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS ARE LOADED WITH PROTEIN AND ARE GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Garlic Hummus
- Egg Salad
- Raspberry Muffins
- Cranberry Breakfast Cookies
- Honeydew Parfait
- Chicken Salad
- Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Homemade Chocolate Granola