Side V-Ups are a tricky exercise to learn as it take balance and core strength, but once you get them you are going to love them! They work virtually ever core muscle, making them a great ab workout!
Side V-Up Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: This exercise will be the same for all fitness levels. The difference might be that a beginner may need to take breaks to finish the set, while the expert might be able to add a few extra reps.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Side V-Ups:
- Lie flat on your right side with legs together and slightly forward.
- Put your right arm on the mat and left hand behind your head. Crunch up in a V, getting up on your hip and butt, keeping your legs straight.
- Lower your legs and torso back down to the ground.
That is one Side V-Ups. Complete the set on your right side, then switch and do the same movement on your left side.
Over my years of testing and research, I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
EASY TO UNDERSTAND
SIMPLE & LAID OUT FOR US
PROVIDES REAL RESULTS
The best part, once you have reached your weight loss goal, you will understand how to live a healthier lifestyle, enjoying the foods that you love. The knowledge of how different foods effect and fuel our bodies. You will understand how to listen to your bodys needs, and MAINTAIN your weight loss success!
- No more eating boring food
- Say Goodbye to complete restriction of the foods you love
- No more feeling tired and irritable
- Enough Yo-Yo dieting
YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
THAT DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND DIETING!
LOOKING FOR OTHER Core Workouts LIKE THE Side V-Ups? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
IN NEED OF SO LOW CARB RECIPES TO HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS? CHECK OUT THESE TASTY RECIPES!
- Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl
- Mushroom and Cherry Peppers
- Blistered Tomatoes and Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Sloppy Joes
- Cream of Chicken and Asparagus
- Salmon Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad