How to do a Roll Up Crunch: Step-By-Step & Video:
Roll Up Crunch really work those abs, but also get your heart pumping from the continuous movement!
Roll Up Crunch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: With a medicine ball
- Expert: Elevate your legs and toss the medicine ball once you are in the vertical position, catching the ball before rolling up
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete the Roll Up Crunch:
- Lay on your back with your knees bent, feet on the floor and hold the medicine ball at your chest.
- Pulling your abdominals in, roll your body up off the ground and toss the ball when you reach the seated position.
- Catch the ball and immediately begin to lower slowly back down.
That is one roll up crunch. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
LOOKING FOR OTHER Core EXERCISES LIKE THESE Roll Up Crunches? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
DO YOU LOVE SNACKING AS MUCH AS I DO? IF SO YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE HOMEMADE SNACKS!
- Garlic Hummus
- Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chocolate Granola
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
- Trail Mix Bars
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NUTRITION AND HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE? CHECK OUT THESE HELPFUL NUTRITIONAL GUIDES!
View all comments