Roll Up Crunch really work those abs, but also get your heart pumping from the continuous movement!
Roll Up Crunch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: With a medicine ball
- Expert: Elevate your legs and toss the medicine ball once you are in the vertical position, catching the ball before rolling up
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete the Roll Up Crunch:
- Lay on your back with your knees bent, feet on the floor and hold the medicine ball at your chest.
- Pulling your abdominals in, roll your body up off the ground and toss the ball when you reach the seated position.
- Catch the ball and immediately begin to lower slowly back down.
That is one roll up crunch. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
WHILE YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU HAVE STRUGGLED TO FIND A PROGRAM THAT:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
IF YOU ARE A BUSY WOMEN LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT, THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
LOOKING FOR OTHER Core EXERCISES LIKE THESE Roll Up Crunches? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
DO YOU LOVE SNACKING AS MUCH AS I DO? IF SO YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE HOMEMADE SNACKS!
- Garlic Hummus
- Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chocolate Granola
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
- Trail Mix Bars