How to do a Bent Over Row: Step-By-Step & Video
Bent Over Rows are a great exercise to work you back and shoulders. Although, it is very important to keep a tight core throughout the movement to prevent back injury.
Bent Over Row Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use one dumbbell per hand. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-by-Step Instructions to Complete a Bent Over Row:
- Grab one dumbbell in each hand.
- Standing with your knees bent slightly, bend over at the waist (about 60-degrees) with your arms hanging down in front of you.
- With a straight back and a tight core, at the same time pull the dumbbells into your chest and then lower back down. (Maintain core tension throughout the duration of the exercise to not injury your back.)
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Over my years of testing and research, I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
EASY TO UNDERSTAND
SIMPLE & LAID OUT FOR US
PROVIDES REAL RESULTS
The best part, once you have reached your weight loss goal, you will understand how to live a healthier lifestyle, enjoying the foods that you love. The knowledge of how different foods effect and fuel our bodies. You will understand how to listen to your bodys needs, and MAINTAIN your weight loss success!
- No more eating boring food
- Say Goodbye to complete restriction of the foods you love
- No more feeling tired and irritable
- Enough Yo-Yo dieting
You Will Finally Understand How To Live A Healthy Lifestyle
That DOES NOT Revolve Around Dieting!
Looking for other Upper Body Exercise like the Bent Over Row? Check out a few of my favorites!
In need of so Low Carb Recipes to help with Weight Loss? Check out these tasty recipes!
- Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl
- Mushroom and Cherry Peppers
- Blistered Tomatoes and Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Sloppy Joes
- Cream of Chicken and Asparagus
- Salmon Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad