Flutter Kicks or scissor kicks work your lower abdominal muscles as well we your hip flexors.
Flutter Kick Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All fitnesslevels will use body weight only. Beginners might need to take more breaks, but the goal Is to complete the entire set.
Step-By-Step Instruction to Complete Flutter Kicks:
- Lie on your back and extend your legs up to a 25 – 45 degree angle.
- Keep your arms straight and In line with the floor, palms facing down.
- Lift your head, neck and shoulders slightly off the ground.
- Keeping your legs straight and glued together with your toes pointed raise your legs off the ground 10-12 inches.
- Focusing on keeping your core engaged. Start by lowering one leg, moving the foot slightly under the other foot. Then return to the starting position. Now do the same with the other leg, creating a crisscross C shaped movement.
That is one Flutter Kicks Complete the number of recommended reps.
IF YOU LIKED THEse Flutter Kicks YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER Ab Exercises! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITE SALAD RECIPES!
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Chicken and Hearts of Palm
- Chicken and Grape
- Cherry Pepper and Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Steak and Watermelon Salad
- Blueberry and Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Sweet Peach and Burrata Salad