Floor Presses are a great way to get a Chest and Tricep workout in when you don’t have a bench at home…we all have a floor we can lay on!
Floor Press Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner,Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells, one in each hand. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Floor Press:
- Grab dumbbells with an overhand grip and lie flat on your back.
- Bend knees with feet firmly planted on the floor.
- Extend elbows to 90-degree position, triceps resting on the floor, while holding dumbbells above your chest.
- Exhale and brace your core while simultaneously extending dumbbells towards ceiling.
- Bring your arms slowly back down to the starting position.
That is one Floor Press. Complete the number of recommended reps.
START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
WHILE YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU HAVE STRUGGLED TO FIND A PROGRAM THAT:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
IF YOU ARE A BUSY WOMEN LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT, THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
IF YOU LIKED THE Floor Press YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER ARM EXERCISES! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITE SALAD RECIPES!
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Chicken and Hearts of Palm
- Chicken and Grape
- Cherry Pepper and Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Steak and Watermelon Salad
- Blueberry and Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Sweet Peach and Burrata Salad