Leg Raises help to strengthen our hip flexors, lower abdominal, and oblique muscles. All of which will help improve our stability.
Leg Raises Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Add a lift of the hips, about 3-5 inches off the ground at the top or the leg raise
- Expert: Adding the lift of the hips at the top of the leg raise, and then holding for 3 seconds at the bottom before raising your legs again.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Leg Raises:
- Lie on your back, legs straight and together.
- Keep your legs straight and lift them all the way up to the ceiling until your butt starts to come off the floor.
- Then slowly lower your legs back down until they are just above the floor, hold for a second before raising them again.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
IF YOU ARE A BUSY WOMEN LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT, THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
LOOKING FOR OTHER CORE EXERCISES LIKE THE SIDE CRUNCH? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
DO YOU LOVE SNACKING AS MUCH AS I DO? IF SO YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE HOMEMADE SNACKS!
- Garlic Hummus
- Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Banana Bread
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chocolate Granola
- Blueberry Protein Muffins
- Trail Mix Bars