Bicycle Crunches work your abdominals, hips, and obliques. By keeping your legs off the floor you increase the workout, working your lower abdominal muscles.
Bicycle Crunch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: All fitness levels will use body weight only. Beginners might need to take more breaks, but the goal Is to complete the entire set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Bicycle Crunch:
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in, to target your deep abs.)
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and left your shoulder blades off the ground but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten you right leg out about 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow toward the left knee. (Make sure your rib cage Is moving and not just your elbows.)
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side.
That Is one Bicycle Crunch. Complete the number of recommended reps.
IF YOU LIKED THESE BICYCLE CRUNCH YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER AB EXERCISES! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITE SALAD RECIPES!
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Chicken and Hearts of Palm
- Chicken and Grape
- Cherry Pepper and Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Steak and Watermelon Salad
- Blueberry and Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Sweet Peach and Burrata Salad