Bicycle Crunches work your abdominals, hips, and obliques. By keeping your legs off the floor you increase the workout, working your lower abdominal muscles.
Bicycle Crunch Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: All fitness levels will use body weight only. Beginners might need to take more breaks, but the goal Is to complete the entire set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Bicycle Crunch:
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in, to target your deep abs.)
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and left your shoulder blades off the ground but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten you right leg out about 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow toward the left knee. (Make sure your rib cage Is moving and not just your elbows.)
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side.
That Is one Bicycle Crunch. Complete the number of recommended reps.
START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
WHILE YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT YOU HAVE STRUGGLED TO FIND A PROGRAM THAT:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
IF YOU ARE A BUSY WOMEN LOOKING TO LOSE WEIGHT, THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
IF YOU LIKED THESE BICYCLE CRUNCH YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER AB EXERCISES! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITE SALAD RECIPES!
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Chicken and Hearts of Palm
- Chicken and Grape
- Cherry Pepper and Mushroom
- Citrus Salad
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Steak and Watermelon Salad
- Blueberry and Cucumber Chicken Salad
- Sweet Peach and Burrata Salad