How to Do a Wall Ball: Step-by-Step & Video
Wall Balls are a total body exercise, working multiple muscle groups at the same time.
Wall Balls Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate, Expert: Using the heaviest medicine ball without sacrificing form.
Step-By-Step Instructions to complete a Wall Ball
- Hold the ball in your hands, palms up, your body facing the wall, about 2 feet away from the wall, legs hip-width apart.
- Hold the ball at chest height, tucking your elbows into your sides.
- Engage your core and squeeze the ball.
- Begin moving down into a squat position, while keeping the ball at chest level. Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Then drive your body up pushing through your knees, tossing the ball at a vertical target about 8-12 feet high. Against the wall or just Into the air.
- Keeping your arms extended. Catch the ball as it comes back down into your hands lowering it back down to your chest.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to a restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on. While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
LOOKING FOR OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THE SIDE CRUNCH? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
LOOKING FOR HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Egg White Casserole
- High Protein Banana Pancakes
- Bacon & Cheese breakfast Cookies
- Raspberry Muffins
- Berry Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry Bread
- Mozzarella Breakfast Sandwich
- Chicken Sausage Hash