Sumo Squats are a great lower-body exercise. It’s a variation of the standard squat, that allows you to go a little deeper in the squat.
Sumo Squat Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate and Experts: Using the heaviest weight possible without compromising form
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Sumo Squat:
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand in front of your hips.
- Standing a wide stance with your feel just outside shoulder-width.
- Push your hips back and squat down, keeping your chest up and knees out.
- Bring the weights down to the floor in between your legs.
- Then stand back up to the starting position, pushing out with your knees.
That is one Sumo Squat. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Over my years of testing and research, I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
Easy to Understand
Simple & Laid Out
And this is exactly what I have created! Combining the right exercises, with the right food, and nutritional education that is easily understandable. All working together to reach your goal of weight loss!
MY PROGRAM THAT WORKS BECUASE IT:
- Take the complications out of weight loss
- Breaks down Nutritional Education in a way that is easily understandable
- Is not restrictive of foods…YES YOU CAN HAVE CHOCOLATE, BREAD, & PASTA!
- Provides video instructions for every workout
- Allows you to customize the meal plans to your specific body and goal
- Has over 150 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!