All the Berries Yogurt Bowl
Who doesn’t love berries? I don’t think there is anyone in the world that doesn’t love berries. And that is why I created this recipe: All the Berries Yogurt Bowl! Super easy to put together, a great meal plan staple, terrific meal prep, and yes if you are counting macros its is easily adjustable to fit your macro goals!
All the Berries Yogurt Bowl
- 1¼ cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (about 10 ounces)
- ¼ cup Honey Almond Flax, granola cereal (about 15 grams)
- ¼ cup Strawberries slice, then fanned out (about 35 grams, or 1 large strawberry)
- ¼ cup Blueberries (about 30 grams)
- ½ cup Blackberries (about 40 grams)
- ¼ cup Raspberries (about 20 grams)
- Spoon your yogurt into your bowl.
- Then sprinkle your granola on top of the yogurt.
- Cut your strawberry, from the tip down to the stem, not cutting all the way threw the end/stem to hold the strawberry in one piece. Then fan the strawberry out and place it on top of the yogurt and granola.
- Sprinkle in the remaining berries: blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries on top of your granola.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Are you trying to get better at meal planning?
- Do you find yourself eating the same recipes every few weeks?
- Are you having trouble finding recipes for meal prep?
- Or are you counting macros?
If you are bored of eating the same recipes every week and answered yes to any of these question, then you are going to want to check out my notes below. Tips on how you can incorporate all the berries yogurt bowl into your meal plan and meal prep. If you are counting macros I have also included notes on how you can easily adjust the protein, carbs, and fats to meet your macro requirements.
NOTES FOR MEAL PLANNING:
Meal planning doesn’t have to be hard or take a lot of time. In fact, meal planning can be fun when you are provided with easy new recipes each week. Meal Planning can also help save money, prevent food waste, and save you time.
The best thing about yogurt bowls is they are super easy to plan for, they take only a few minutes to prep, and you can mix and match the yogurt with just about any of your favorite fruits.
NOTES FOR MEAL PREP:
This is a wonderful recipe for meal prepping. You can store the individual servings in the fridge for 5 days. But you will want to keep the yogurt, and blueberries separate from the granola, to prevent the granola from getting soggy. Follow the recipe skipping the “sprinkle your granola” step. Save that for for the end.
Portion out the fruit and yogurt into containers with lids and and store those in the fridge for up to 5 days. Then place your granola in plastic zip lock bags in your pantry, pre-portioned out. When it is time to enjoy, simply pour the granola over top of your yogurt and berries.
NOTES FOR COUNTING MACROS:
The majority of the protein in this recipe comes from the yogurt. Which make the protein super easy to adjust by using more or less yogurt.
- With every ounce of yogurt you can increase the protein by 3 grams. With these all the berries yogurt bowls you can choose to have as little or as much protein as you would like without effecting the recipe.
The main source of carbohydrate in this recipe comes form the fruit and the granola. Both of which are super east to increase or decrease.
- For every 10 grams of honey almond flax you increase or decrease your carbs by 6.6 grams.
You don’t need to use the berries that I used in this recipe, you can use just about any fruit you have on hand. Let your heart, fridge, stomach, and macro goals be your guide!
The fats can be increased by choosing another yogurt, one that is not fat free.
- 2% fat greek yogurt has 2 grams of fat per every 4 ounces.
- 5% fat greek yogurt has 5 grams of fat per every 4 ounces.
This allows you to replace the non-fat greek yogurt with as little or as much fat as you want.
Or you can incorporate additional fats:
Get crazy with it, this recipe allows you to use your imagination and/or whatever ingredients you have on hand!
When making adjustments to the macros in the all the berries yogurt bowl, you will want to keep in mind the number of servings you are making.
Love yogurt bowls and parfaits?
Check out my Honeydew Blueberry Yogurt Parfait