Side Crunches are a terrific way to work your abs and puts a special focus on oblique muscles.
Side Crunch Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert: Body weight
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Side Crunch:
- Lie on your right side, with your right arm on the ground straight out in front of you for support.
- Bend your left arm and place your hand behind your head with your elbow in front of you.
- Now bend your left knee, raising up toward your left elbow.
- With your core engage left your right shoulder off the ground squeezing your abs, pushing your left elbow towards your left knee, touching your left knee to left elbow.
- Return to the starting position.
That is one rep. Complete all reps on this side, then switch and complete all reps on the other side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to a restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year-olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on. While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
LOOKING FOR OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THE SIDE CRUNCH? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES:
LOOKING FOR HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Egg White Casserole
- High Protein Banana Pancakes
- Bacon & Cheese breakfast Cookies
- Raspberry Muffins
- Berry Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry Bread
- Mozzarella Breakfast Sandwich
- Chicken Sausage Hash