- 10 oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 40 g Banana (1/2 a banana. Half for topping, half blended in yogurt)
- 1/2 Kiwi
- 7.5 g Blueberries, (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Blue Spirulina (Unicorn Superfoods)
- 1/2 teaspoon Bee pollen
- In a blender or food processor add yogurt, 20 grams of banana, and blue spirulina.
- Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes, stopping and scraping the sides down as needed.
- Pour blended yogurt into a bowl.
- Top with sliced banana, blueberries, bee pollen, and Kiwi.
You can make this without the Blue Spirulina, if you do not have it. But the yogurt will not be blue. Removing this ingredient does not change the macro count below.
Kcals: 265 g / 31.2g P / 67.7g C / .4g F