Servings: 1 (4, 1 inch slices)
- French Bread (small 6 inch loaf)
- 2 tbsp Tzatziki (following my tzatziki recipe)
- 70 g Smoked Norwegian Salmon (4 thin slices)
- 2 slices of Lemon, halved
- 10 g Red Onion, sliced thin (two thin slices)
- 6 g Capers (1 tbsp)
- 4 Fresh Dill Sprigs, just a little from the top
- Slice the baguette on a diagonal creating 1 inch thick slices. Using the smaller loaf you will have 2 butt ends and 4 regular slices.
- Toast the 4 regular slices in a toaster.
- Once bread is toasted remove from the toaster and spread 1/2 tbsp tzatziki on each of the 4 slices of bread.
- Top with smoked salmon by rolling 1 thin slice of salmon and placing it on top of the tzatziki.
- Place 1 half of a lemon slice on top of each piece of bread.
- Add a few thinly sliced of red onion.
- Garnish with dill sprigs and sprinkle with capers
Kcals: 436g / 25.6g P / 50.3g C / 14.2g F