- 20 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (2 1/2 cups)
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Hersey Bar, shaved
- 30 g Strawberry (3 strawberries)
- 15 g Almonds, shaved (about 3 tbsp)
- In a large bowl stir together yogurt and cocoa powder. Stir until the cocoa powder has been evenly distributed throughout the yogurt, making chocolate yogurt.
- Spoon the chocolate yogurt into 3 serving dishes, I like to used fancy drink glasses.
- Then top with Hersey bar and almond shavings.
- Thinly slice your strawberry from the tip the the green leafs, but do not cut all the way through. Try to make about 6 thin slices. Then fan out the strawberries and put one on the rim of each chocolate yogurt glass as a garnish.
Kcals: 176 / 21.9g P / 13.8g C / 5.6g F