Servings: 4, 1/2 Cups servings
- 200 g Cucumber (1 medium cucumber)
- 16 oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest (zest from 1 lemon)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (juice from half a lemon)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp White Distilled Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- Prep the cucumber, by slicing the cucumber in half long ways. Then using a spoon scoop out all the seed from the cucumber.
- Now you will want to grate the cucumber over a napkin or towel. Use a cheese grated to grate the cucumber. Once you have grated both halves of the cucumber top the pile of grated cucumber with another paper towel and squish most of the water out of the cucumber.
- In a large bowl add the grated cucumber, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, minced garlic, vinegar, and chopped dill. Stir everything together until well combined.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, pita chips, crackers, or anything your heart desires.
Kcals: 84g / 12.9g P / 8.3 g C / .4g F