Toe Touches focuses on your rectus abdomens and obliques. It is a killer core workout.
Toe Touch Crunch Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Experts: Body weight
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Toe Touch Crunch
- Lying on your back with your right knee bent, your left leg straight.
- Your right arm straight over head, and left arm out to your side.
- Keeping your left leg straight, raise the left leg off the ground to a 90-degree angle of your body.
- Simultaneously reaching up with your right arm to touch your ankle, engaging your core and slightly raising your shoulders off the ground. Return to the starting position.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps on each side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on. While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
If you are a busy women looking to lose weight, this program is for you!
LOOKING FOR OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THE Toe Touch Crunch? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES.
Looking for Healthy Breakfast Recipes? Check out a few of my Favorites!
- Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Egg White Casserole
- High Protein Banana Pancakes
- Bacon & Cheese breakfast Cookies
- Raspberry Muffins
- Berry Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry Bread
- Mozzarella Breakfast Sandwich
- Chicken Sausage Hash