Glute Bridge targets your abs, butt, & hips and no equipment is needed! Although, if you want to increase the intensity of the workout there are several modifications that can be done!
Glute Bridge Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Using the heaviest resistance fitness band around your lower thigh, just above the knee
- Expert: Combine the resistance fitness bands with a dumbbell or weight placed on your lower abdomen, and increase the amount of time you hold at the top position
Step-By-Step Instructions to complete a Glute Bridge:
- Lie on the floor with your face up, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Squeeze your butt and press into your heels to raise your hips off the floor, pushing until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause in this position for a second, then slowly lower back to the starting position.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
LOOKING FOR OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THE Glute Bridge? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS SNACKS? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Garlic Hummus
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Banana Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry Protein Bars
- Chocolate Protein Muffins
- Beet and Apple Juice
- Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies