Glute Bridge targets your abs, butt, & hips and no equipment is needed! Although, if you want to increase the intensity of the workout there are several modifications that can be done!
Glute Bridge Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate: Using the heaviest resistance fitness band around your lower thigh, just above the knee
- Expert: Combine the resistance fitness bands with a dumbbell or weight placed on your lower abdomen, and increase the amount of time you hold at the top position
Step-By-Step Instructions to complete a Glute Bridge:
- Lie on the floor with your face up, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Squeeze your butt and press into your heels to raise your hips off the floor, pushing until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause in this position for a second, then slowly lower back to the starting position.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
OUTLINE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Nutritional Education breaking down how the program works in a way that makes sense. Removing any confusion you might have about weight loss.
- Information about the 5 Essential Fuels your body REQUIRES to lose weight.
- Includes a 28 Day Workout Guide that provides you with the exact workouts you should be doing on what days. As well as what you should be doing on your rest days.
- Step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout, as well as details on how to adjust the workouts based on your fitness level.
- On average quick 30 minute workouts on each of the workout days .
- 4 weeks worth of meal plan examples, so you know exactly what you should be eating each day. The meal plans are completely customizable based on your current weight and goal.
- Over 30 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Shopping list for each weeks meal plan
- Meal plan tips and tricks to make planning and prepping the recipes easy.
- A nutrition calculator that will help you better understand exactly what your body needs in order to achieve weight loss.
- Access to me during the entire program and beyond. Allowing you to ask any questions you might have along the way.
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!
LOOKING FOR OTHER EXERCISES LIKE THE Glute Bridge? CHECK OUT THESE FAVORITES.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS SNACKS? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Garlic Hummus
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Banana Yogurt Bowl
- Blueberry Protein Bars
- Chocolate Protein Muffins
- Beet and Apple Juice
- Pumpkin Seed Energy Bars
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies