Russian Twists are a great ab exercise to tighten and tone your core. While also working on your balance and stability in your spin.
Russian Twist Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate and Experts: With a medicine ball or dumbbell in hands, and feet elevated off the floor.
Step-By-Step Instruction to Complete a Russian Twist:
- Sit with bent knees and your feet pressing firmly into the floor, holding a weight in the center of your body.
- Sit back slightly, keeping your spin straight. Twist from the center to the right touching the weight to the floor on the right side of your body, then twist back to center.
- Once centered twist to the left, again touching the weight to the floor. Then twist back to center.
That is one Russian Twist. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
I have created a 28 Day Kick-Starter Weight Loss and Nutrition Program that will make your weight loss journey Uncomplicated!
Over my years of testing and research I have come to understand that the majority of
Real Women, Busy Women
(myself included) are looking for a few things when it comes to weight loss and nutrition, we want it to be:
Easy to Understand
Simple & Laid Out
And this is exactly what I have created! Combining the right exercises, with the right food, and nutritional education that is easily understandable. All working together to reach your goal of weight loss!
A Program That Works Becuase It:
- Take the complications out of weight loss
- Breaks down Nutritional Education in a way that is easily understandable
- Is not restrictive of foods…YES YOU CAN HAVE CHOCOLATE, BREAD, & PASTA!
- Provides step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout
- Allows you to customize the meal plans to your specific body and goal
- Has over 30 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!