How to do a Half Turkish Get- Up: Step-by-Step & Video
Half Turkish Get-Ups, target those obliques, glutes, lower back, and triceps with this total body movement.
Half Turkish Get-Up Modifications
Based on Fitness Level
- Beginner: Body weight
- Intermediate & Expert: Using the heaviest weight possible without compromising form
Step-By-Step Instructions to complete a Half Turkish Get-Up
- Sit upright on the floor with your left leg straight and your right leg bent with your foot flat on the floor.
- Hold the dumbbell in your right hand with your right elbow resting on your right knee.
- Place you left hand on the floor just behind your left hip.
- Lift your hips off the ground and press the weight towards the ceiling. Form a straight line from one hand to the other and from your shoulder to your left foot.
- Keeping your core tight throughout the entire movement.
- Return to the starting position.
That is one rep. Complete all reps on this side, then switch and complete all reps on the other side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
MY PROGRAM THAT WORKS BECUASE IT:
- Take the complications out of weight loss
- Breaks down Nutritional Education in a way that is easily understandable
- Is not restrictive of foods…YES YOU CAN HAVE CHOCOLATE, BREAD, & PASTA!
- Provides step-by-step instructions and videos for every workout
- Allows you to customize the meal plans to your specific body and goal
- Has over 150 Healthy and Delicious Recipes you are going to be EXCITED to eat!
- Allows access to me, during the entire program and beyond to ask any questions that you might have along the way
- Teaches you how to create a healthy lifestyle for yourself that will allow you to maintain your weight loss over time, and continue to build on that success!
HELPFUL NUTRITIONAL GUIDES TO LIVE A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE:
HEALTHY RECIPES THAT WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT:
- Lemon Caper Chicken
- Coconut Noodle Bowl
- Peruvian Ceviche
- Chicken Bacon Casserole
- Cheesesteak Skillet
- Ginger Bean Stir Fry
- Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Honey Shrimp
- White Chicken Chili
Looking for other Total Body Exercises Like the Half Turkish Get-Up? Check Out these Favorites.
View all comments