How to do a Reverse Fly: Step-By-Step & Video
Reverse Fly helps to build a stronger upper back and shoulders. This workout will help build your shoulder stability and help prevent injury.
Reverse Fly Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that Is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Reverse Fly:
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend over at the waist and let your arms hang with the dumbbells touching in the middle.
- Keeping your arms straight lift the dumbbells out to the side of your body.
- Pinch your shoulder blades together at the top and then lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
This is one Reverse Fly. Complete the number of recommended reps.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower midsection expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you somehow stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not sustainable lifestyles. They are a quick fix but don’t withstand our busy lives.
WANT TO TRY MORE ARM EXERCISES LIKE THE REVERSE FLY? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
SEAFOOD RECIPES ARE LOADED WITH PROTEIN AND ARE GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Sweet & Sour Salmon with Rice
- Swordfish and Beets
- Peruvian Ceviche
- Risotto Shrimp
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Mahi with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Greek Salmon Bowl