One-Arm Row engages far more than just your arm. The One Arm-Row works your entire back, shoulders as well as your arms.
One-Arm Row Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that Is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a One-Arm Row:
- Put your left knee on a bench, table, or chair and grab the far side with your left hand.
- Then bend over so your upper body is parallel with the ground.
- Reach down and pick up the dumbbell in your right hand, (palm facing you). Then hold it with your arm extending, keeping your back straight.
- Bring the dumbbell up to your chest, concentrating on lifting it with your back and shoulder muscles rather than your arms. Keep your chest still as you lift.
- At the top of the movement, squeeze your shoulder and back muscles.
- Lower the dumbbell slowly until your arm is fully extended again.
This is a single One-Arm Row. Do all reps on your right side, then switch and complete this same movement on your left-side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLICATED DIETS START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Hey! Jenn here, the creator of A Dash of Macros!
I have been exactly where you are, struggling to lose the unwanted weight. Struggling to find anything that actually works to lose the weight and keep it off. Trying to fight the aging process, while watching my metabolism slow down, my love handles and lower mid section expand.
I have tried all those fad diets and tested all of the different nutrition approaches. From Low Carb to Low Fat, Keto to Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting to Intuitive Eating, and everything in between.
If you have ever tried any of these restrictive diets before, you understand how hard they can be to follow, how restrictive they can be, and how much time and energy they take. Leaving you feeling hungry, deprived, irritable, and lacking energy. Making them impossible to stick with.
If you some how stuck to those diets and lost the weight, you eventually put that weight back on. Why? Because they are fad diets, they are not a sustainable lifestyle. They are a quick fix, but don’t withstand our busy lives.
FORTUNATELY, I HAVE CREATED ANOTHER WAY!
WANT TO TRY MORE ARM EXERCISES LIKE THE One-Arm Row? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
SEAFOOD RECIPES ARE LOADED WITH PROTEIN AND ARE GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Sweet & Sour Salmon with Rice
- Swordfish and Beets
- Peruvian Ceviche
- Risotto Shrimp
- Salmon and Cranberry Salad
- Mahi with Heirloom Tomatoes
- Greek Salmon Bowl