- 900 g Butternut Squash, cubed (1 medium squash)
- 1/2 g Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp Reduced Sodium Chicken Stock Base
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 2 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1/4 cup)
- 20 g Pumpkin Seeds (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Peel squash, cut in half and remove all seeds. Then cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Place cubed squash into a large bowl, drizzle with oil, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss until evenly seasoned and coated.
- Spread seasoned butternut squash onto baking sheet into an even layer. Add whole garlic cloves to the pan.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes, until fork tender and lightly golden brown.
- Transfer hot butternut squash to a blender or food processor. Add chicken stock base and hot water, then blend for 1 minute or until you have a smooth creamy consistency.
- Pour butternut squash into serving bowls.
- Spoon yogurt into a zip lock bag, cut the tip off one of the corners of the bag and squeeze yogurt on top of the soup creating a fun swirl pattern.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and parsley.
Kcals: 334 / 11.9g P / 64.6g C / 6g F