- 900 g Butternut Squash, cubed (1 medium squash)
- 1/2 g Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Peel squash, cut in half and remove seeds. Then cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Place cubed squash into a large bowl, drizzle with oil, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss until evenly seasoned and coated.
- Spread seasoned butternut squash onto baking sheet into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes, until fork tender and lightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve as a side to your meal or as an ingredient to another dish or salad.
Kcals: 126 / 2.9g P / 27.5g C / 1.8g F