Concentration Curls are an easy exercise to work your biceps and can easy be adjusted to fit any fitness level by simply increase the weight used.
Concentration Curl Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that Is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Concentration Curl:
- Sit on a bench or a chair with a dumbbell in front of you positioned between your legs. Your legs should be spread with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Pick up the dumbbell up with your right hand. Place the back of your upper right arm on the top of your Inner right thigh.
- Move the palm of your hand until It Is facing forward. This Is the starting position.
- Keeping your upper arm stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting your bicep. Exhale as you do so. Hold this position as you squeeze your biceps.
- Lower your arm back down.
That Is one Concentration Curl. Do this movement with your right arm until you have completed the number of reps recommended. Then switch arms and do the same movement with your left arm.
IF YOU LIKED THESE Concentration Curls YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER Arm Exercises! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE HEALTHY MAIN COURSE MEALS!
- Chicken Meat Balls
- Quinoa Power Bowl
- Chicken Caprese Salad
- Seared Salmon and Gnocchi
- Chicken Jalapeno Wraps
- Greek Salmon Meal Prep
- Lime Chicken Bowl
- Salmon with Farro
- Spiced Chickpea Stew