Dumbbell Curls are a simple exercise that focuses on the bicep muscles.
Dumbbell Curl Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells, one in each hand. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete a Dumbbell Curl:
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and stand with your feet as wide apart as your hips.
- Let your arms hang down at your side with your palms forward.
- Focus on your core, pulling your abdominals in, stand tall, and keep your knees slightly bent. Curl your right arm upward until it is in front of your shoulders.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back down. Then complete these same steps with your left arm.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps, alternating from side to side.
FORGET ABOUT COMPLETED DIETS, START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY!
Finally, It’s been figured for you. I have laid everything out in a very simple to understand plan. Giving you the ability to just follow along. Cook my recipes and do the right workouts and you will see weight loss results!
- You will enjoy food again
- You will learn to love to cook new healthy recipes
- Learn how to live a healthier lifestyle
- You will feel good about yourself
- You will lose those unwanted pounds
Over the past 10 years I have become an expert in health and nutrition. I have worked with personal trainers, dietitians, and a nutritionist. Taking all of the knowledge that I learned from each of them and rolled it into this one UNCOMPLICATED weight loss and nutrition program.
I have run through the trials and tribulations for you. No need to waste money on personal trainers, nutritionist, and dietitians….that is all included here.
IT’S TIME TO FINALLY LOSE THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS! IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
LOOKING FOR OTHER Arm Exercises LIKE THE Dumbbell Curl? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
NEED SOME LOW FAT RECIPES TO REACH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOALS? CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY FAVORITES!
- Mango Salsa
- Blueberry Compote Banana Sundae
- Spicy Shrimp and Noodles
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Chicken and Bok Choy
- Turkey and Asparagus Pasta
- Spinach and Chicken Orzo Bake
- Sautéed Shrimp and Spinach