How to do Overhead Tricep Extensions: Step-By-Step & Video
Overhead Tricep Extensions are a great workout and with little weight you can really feel the burn in your triceps!
Overhead Tricep Extension Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner, Intermediate, & Expert: All levels will want to use dumbbells. For each fitness level you will want to pick a weight that is challenging but allows you to finish each set.
Step-By- Instructions How To Complete Overhead Tricep Extensions:
- Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and core tight.
- Hold a dumbbell with both hands above your head.
- Bending at the elbows and squeezing your triceps, slowly lower the dumbbell behind your head.
- Then lift the dumbbell back above your head until your arms are fully extended with palms facing the ceiling and elbows pointing forward.
That is one rep. Complete the number of recommended reps.
IF YOU LIKED THESE OVERHEAD TRICEP EXTENSIONS YOUR GOING TO LOVE THESE OTHER Arm Exercises! BELOW ARE JUST TWO OF MY FAVORITES.
LOOKING FOR DELICIOUS RECIPES TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY? CHECK OUT THESE HEALTHY MAIN COURSE MEALS!
- Chicken Meat Balls
- Quinoa Power Bowl
- Chicken Caprese Salad
- Seared Salmon and Gnocchi
- Chicken Jalapeno Wraps
- Greek Salmon Meal Prep
- Lime Chicken Bowl
- Salmon with Farro
- Spiced Chickpea Stew
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NUTRITION AND LIVING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, CHECK OUT MY NUTRITIONAL GUIDES. BELOW ARE TWO DEDICATED TO WEIGHT LOSS:
View all comments