How to do Leg Pull Ins: Step-By-Step & Video
Leg Pull Ins, while you might think this is a core exercise, I would actually call it a total body exercise. This workout works many muscles throughout your body: Upper and Lower Abs, Lower Back & Hip Flexor.
Leg Pull In Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner,Intermediate, & Expert: All fitness levels will use body weight only. Beginners might need to take more breaks, but the goal Is to complete the entire set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Leg Pull Ins:
- Lie on an exercise mat with your legs extended and your hands either palms facing down next to you or under your glutes.
- Keep your knees together and pull them in towards you while moving your torso towards them (Lift your head, neck and shoulders up).
- Hold and then slowly return to the starting position.
That is Leg Pull Ins. Complete the number of recommended reps.
If you liked these Leg Pulls Ins Your Going to Love these other Core Exercises! Below are just two of my favorites.
Looking for Delicious Recipes to Help You on your Weight Loss Journey? Check out these Healthy Main Course Meals!
- Chicken Meat Balls
- Quinoa Power Bowl
- Chicken Caprese Salad
- Seared Salmon and Gnocchi
- Chicken Jalapeno Wraps
- Greek Salmon Meal Prep
- Lime Chicken Bowl
- Salmon with Farro
- Spiced Chickpea Stew
If you are looking to learn more about nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle, check out my Nutritional Guides. Below are two dedicated to weight loss:
View all comments