Leg Pull Ins, while you might think this is a core exercise, I would actually call it a total body exercise. This workout works many muscles throughout your body: Upper and Lower Abs, Lower Back & Hip Flexor.
Leg Pull In Modifications
Based on your Fitness Level
- Beginner,Intermediate, & Expert: All fitness levels will use body weight only. Beginners might need to take more breaks, but the goal Is to complete the entire set.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Complete Leg Pull Ins:
- Lie on an exercise mat with your legs extended and your hands either palms facing down next to you or under your glutes.
- Keep your knees together and pull them in towards you while moving your torso towards them (Lift your head, neck and shoulders up).
- Hold and then slowly return to the starting position.
That is Leg Pull Ins. Complete the number of recommended reps.
Start Losing Weight Today!
It’s time to end the confusion, cut through all of the weight loss fad diets, and stop Yo-Yo dieting. It’s time for you to lose those unwanted pounds and keep them off for good!
In the Real World, Real Women don’t have time to think about complicated diets, to spend time reading up on the latest fad diet, or have the ability to stick to restrictive diet.
Most women don’t look like the social media fitness models we see everywhere these days. Real women have too much going on in our lives to devote the hours upon hours it would take to look like any of those 20 something year olds all over social media.
Real women have lives, jobs, life obligations, hormones, slowing metabolisms, and the list goes on and on.
While you want to lose weight you have struggled to find a program that:
- Is easy to follow
- Removes the confusion
- Tells you exactly what to do and eat
- Makes weight loss sustainable
- Turns weight loss into an easy healthy lifestyle
- A lifestyle that is enjoyable while looking and feeling your best
If you are a busy women looking to lose weight, this program is for you!
If you liked these Leg Pulls Ins Your Going to Love these other Core Exercises! Below are just two of my favorites.
Looking for Delicious Recipes to Help You on your Weight Loss Journey? Check out these Healthy Main Course Meals!
- Chicken Meat Balls
- Quinoa Power Bowl
- Chicken Caprese Salad
- Seared Salmon and Gnocchi
- Chicken Jalapeno Wraps
- Greek Salmon Meal Prep
- Lime Chicken Bowl
- Salmon with Farro
- Spiced Chickpea Stew