- 18 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (4 thighs)
- 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 150 g White Mushrooms, sliced (about 8 mushrooms)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- Heat a large saute pan with lid to medium heat. Once hot add the olive oil to the pan.
- Season you chicken thighs with black pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the chicken in the pan with the oil. Cook on medium heat for 4 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Add the a can of cream of mushroom soup to the pan with the chicken and add 1/2 cup water. Stir to combine the soup and water.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan, coating with the cream of mushroom soup. But you do not need to have them completely covered. Season everything with the remaining pepper. Then cover with lid and cook on medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve with your favorite vegetable and enjoy.
Kcal 530g / 50.5g P / 30.8g C / 27.1g F