- 3 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 Cups Cinnamon Chips (1, 10 oz package)
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, cold
- Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir together all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon chips, almonds, and ground cinnamon.
- Once all dry ingredients are mixed together add the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Then add the cold whipping cream to the dry ingredients. (Be sure to leave the cream in the fridge until just before pouring it into the mixture.) Stir together until all ingredients are moist.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Kneed gently until a soft dough forms. If the dough is sticky add a little more flour as needed.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal balls. Then flatten the balls in 7 inch circles. They should be about 3/4 of a inch thick. Cut flattened circles like a pizza into 8 slices. This will give you 24 triangle scones.
- Transfer scones to a parchment paper lined baking sheet or lightly greased baking sheet if you do not have parchment paper. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over top each of the scones.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the tops start to turn golden brown.
- Once fully cooked remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
Kcals: 252 / 3.5g P / 29.1g C / 13.6g F