- 60 g Fettuccine Pasta (small handful)
- 28 g Prosciutto, torn (2 slices)
- 1 Fig, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 3/4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Arugula
- 10 g Manchengo Cheese, chopped (1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- Bring a medium pot with 3 cups of water to boil. Add the fettuccine pasta to the pot and season with a dash of salt. Cook the pasta stirring every few minutes for approximately 8 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large saute pan to medium heat. Add the oil to the pan and with the torn prosciutto. Cook the prosciutto in the oil for about 3 minutes stirring half way through, this will allow the prosciutto to become a little crispy.
- Then turn the heat down to medium low and add the butter and diced garlic to the pan. Swirl the butter around the bottom of the pan coating the pan.
- Once the butter has melted add the arugula to the pan. Toss the arugula in the pan with the butter for about 1 minutes to allow it to wilt some.
- By now your pasta should be cooked. Strain the pasta and immediately toss into the pan with the arugula and prosciutto, allowing some water to still remain stuck to the pasta.
- Toss everything together and season with black pepper, cook for 1-2 more minutes to allow the flavor of the garlic and prosciutto to saturate the pasta.
- After 2 minutes plate your pasta and garnish with your chopped manchengo cheese.
Kcals: 489 / 18.9g P / 60.1g C / 21.3g F