- 16 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
- 6 tbsp Chia Seeds, un-sprouted
- 2 tsp Antioxidant Blend Super Food Powder
- 40 g Pomegranate (about 1/4 cup)
Directions: This recipe calls for sprouted Chia Seeds, to do this you will need to let the seeds sit in water overnight. If you don’t give yourself the time to do so, you can make this recipe without sprouting the Chia Seeds, you will just have a slightly grainier consistency.
- Sprouting your chia seeds: Place 6 tbsp seeds into a small container and add 1 cup water to the container. Stir water and seeds together, then cover the container with a lid or foil and place the container in the fridge over night. The seeds will expand and soak up most of the water.
- Strain your sprouted seeds to remove any access water.
- Once you have strained out the access water, mix the chia seeds with your non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Then add the antioxidant blend to the yogurt and stir until well combined.
- Scoop the yogurt into your serving dish.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate over top of your yogurt and Enjoy.
Kcals: 311 / 30.3g P / 23.3g C / 11.9g F
Tips: This can be made without the super food blend, your yogurt will just remain white instead of the pinkish color.