- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds, sprouted (1 tbsp un-sprouted)
- 7 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (a little less than 1 cup)
- 60 g Blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 10 g Honey Almond Flax Granola (1/4 cup)
Directions: This recipe calls for sprouted Chia Seeds, to do this you will need to let the seeds sit in water overnight. If you don’t give yourself the time to do so, you can make this recipe without sprouting the Chia Seeds, you will just have a slightly grainier consistency.
- Sprouting your chia seeds, place 1 tbsp seeds into a small container and add 1/4 cup water to the container. Stir water and seeds together, then cover the container with a lid or foil and place the container in the fridge over night. The seeds will expand and soak up most of the water.
- Strain your sprouted seeds to remove any access water.
- Once you have strained out the access water mix the chia seeds with you non-fat Greek yogurt.
- Serve by placing most of your blueberries in the bottom of your serving dish, then top with your chia seed yogurt.
- Sprinkle the granola on top of the yogurt and garnish with a few more blueberries.
Kcals: 335 / 27.7g P / 32.3g C / 12.1g F