- 280 g Asparagus (one bunch)
- 3/4 cups Water
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves, diced
- 35 g Feta Cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Add 3/4 cups water to a large pan and place on medium heat. Bring the water to a boil. Once boiling add the asparagus to the pan.
- Toss the asparagus in the water and cook for 4 – 5 minutes, turning the asparagus every minute. After 4-5 minutes all the water should be evaporated/absorbed. Remove the asparagus from the pan and place to the side.
- Return the pan back to the stove top on medium heat, add the butter and diced garlic to the pan stirring until the butter is melted and the garlic begins to soften.
- Return the asparagus to the pan, tossing in the melted butter and garlic until the asparagus is coated in butter. Cook for 1 minute, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate your asparagus, scrapping all the little pieces of garlic out of the pan and on top of the asparagus.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon over top of the asparagus.
- Then sprinkle your feta cheese and dill on top of the asparagus.
- Garnish with a few thin slices of lemon.
Kcals: 83 / 5.8g P / 8g C / 4.1g F