- 100 g Strawberries, diced (about 6 strawberries)
- 10 g Jalapenos, diced (half a jalapeno)
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 20 oz Lemon Lime Sparkling Water
- Dice your strawberries and jalapeno, then put them into a large glass or an official cocktail mixing glass. Using a cocktail muddler, muddle the strawberries and jalapeno together.
- Next squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the glass of strawberries and jalapenos, then stir together.
- In two mason jars or cocktail glasses add ice, then pour in your sparkling lemon lime water, 10 oz per glass.
- Pour half of your muddled strawberries and jalapeno mixture into each glass. Then give each drink a stir and enjoy!
Kcals: 20g / .4g P / 5g C / .2g F
Tip: If you would like to make this an adult beverage, add 1.5 oz lemon vodka to the muddled strawberry and jalapeno. Then muddle them together before pouring over the sparkling water.