- 11 oz Chicken Tenders
- 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 2 cups Water
- 100 g Orange Bell Pepper, diced (half a medium pepper)
- 25 g Jalapeno, diced (1 pepper)
- 20 g Shallot, diced (1 small shallot)
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 7 g Scallion, sliced (1 stalk)
- 50 g Pink Lady Apples, sliced (1/4 apple)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Heat a deep skillet to medium heat. Add 2 cups of water and the chicken base. Stir until well combined.
- Add the chicken tenderloins to the water and cover with lid. Turn heat to low and simmer covered for 1 hour.
- While the chicken is cooking prep all the veggies by slicing and dicing.
- After the 1 hour, drain most of the water from the pan, leave a few tablespoons worth of liquid in the pan. Using a fork break up the chicken into small shredded pieces.
- Add the peppers and shallots to the chicken, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the Sriracha and Honey to the chicken and pepper mixture.
- Season with the pepper and garlic powder, then mix everything together.
- Return lid to the pan and cook on low for 8 minutes to cook down the peppers and onion.
- Plate in lettuce leafs, then top with sliced shallots and apple. Serve with spicy, sweet and sour sauce.
Kcals 242g / 36.5g P / 20.2g C / 2.1g F
Spicy, Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 tbsp Duck Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- Stir all sauces together and serve.
Kcals 28g / .3g P / 7g C / 0g F