- 6 Wheat Square Crackers
- 4 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 40 g Red Grapes, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- Top each of your crackers with about a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Season the yogurt on each cracker with a dash of black pepper.
- Then top your pepper yogurt with your sliced grapes, distributing grapes evenly over all 6 crackers.
- Garnish with a little cilantro.
Kcals: 258 / 14.3g P / 18.6g C / 6.2g F
Tip: The yogurt does cause the crackers to go soft, so this is not a snack that should be made ahead of time, it should be enjoyed shortly after assembly. But the good thing is, this snack is super quick easy to make!