- 4.5 oz Chicken Breast (1 small breast)
- 1/2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 50 g Strawberries, mini strawberries or sliced (about 1 cup)
- 50 g Spinach (about 1.5 cups)
- 25 g Green Grapes, halved (about 1/3 cup)
- 20 g Walnuts (about 1/4 cup)
- 7 g Feta Cheese, crumbled (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette, sugar fee
- Heat stove top pan to medium heat, while the pan is heating season the chicken breast on both sides, with black pepper and garlic powder. Once the pan is hot, add 1/2 tbsp the avocado oil to the pan.
- Place the chicken immediately in the pan, leave it there on medium heat for 2 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Both sides should start to become golden brown, but the center will still look uncooked…If not, give each side another minute…your pan wasn’t hot enough. Then turn the heat to low and cover the chicken with a lid. Let it cook for about 4 minutes, then flip and cover again for another 4 minutes on the other side.
- After 4 minutes on each side covered, the chicken should be done. But this does depend on the size of the chicken breast. These times are based on 4 – 5 oz breasts if using another size breast, cook 1 minute per oz per side covered. It is always best to check the internal temperature of chicken before serving.
- Once the chicken is done, remove from the pan and slice into bite size pieces.
- I like to toss my greens in the dressing so that it is evenly distributed first. Do this by placing your spinach in a large bowl with the dressing, then toss together. Transfer the dressed greens to your serving bowl.
- Then top your greens with your chicken, sliced strawberries and grapes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle with feta cheese and walnuts.
Kcals: 373 / 34g P / 13.6g C / 25.1g F