- 2 slices, Thin 21 Whole Grains Bread (I used Dave’s Killer Bread)
- 50 g Cucumber, sliced into ribbons (approximately 4 full length ribbons)
- 50 g Avocado, smashed (approximately half the avocado)
- 5 g Shallots, shaved (a few shavings)
- 5 g Jalapeno, shaved (half a jalapeno)
- 5 g Goat Cheese (a few scrapes with a fork over)
- Dash of Black Pepper
- Toast your bead
- Scoop out half of the avocado into a small bowl. Using a fork smash the avocado until you get a consistency you like. I prefer mine a little chunky. Season with a dash of pepper. Spread the smashed avocado onto the toast.
- Cut your cucumber. I use my medallion slicer but you can also use a sharp knife. Slice a few full length ribbons as thin as you can. Arrange the ribbon on top of the avocado spread.
- Shave a few thin slices of red onion, arrange on top of the cucumber.
- Slice your jalapeno and place on top of cucumber. Add as much jalapeno as your heart desires.
- Using a fork, scrape your goat cheese block/roll over top of the toast to sprinkle with the cheese.
Kcals 264g / 8.8g P / 33.5g C / 13.6g F