- 10 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 40 g Fresh Strawberries (3 Strawberries)
- 50 g Fresh Peaches (1/2 a Peach)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 10 g Honey Almond Flax Granola
- 1 tsp Tropicana Blend (Unicorn Super Foods)
- In a blender combine: yogurt, 2 strawberries, 1/4 of your peach, vanilla extract, and Tropicana. Blend until smooth, stopping and scrapping down sides as needed.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a bowl and top with remaining sliced strawberries, sliced peaches, and granola.
You can make this without the Tropicana Blend if you do not have it. Removing this ingredient does not change the macro count below.
Kcals 313g / 29.5 g P / 45.5 g C / 2g F