- 9 oz Large Peeled and Deveined Shrimp (about 24 shrimp)
- 1/2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 200 g Cherry Tomatoes, halved (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups Organic Greens Mix, torn (lettuce, arugula, spinach)
- 1/3 cup Vodka Sauce (any jar vodka sauce works)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flake
- Heat a large saute pan to medium heat.
- While the pan is heating, season your shrimp with the black pepper and garlic powder. Toss together to ensure even distribution of the seasonings.
- Once the pan is hot, add the avocado oil and the shrimp to the pan.
- Spread the shrimp out into one even layer over the pan. Cook on that side for approximately 3 minutes. Watch your shrimp as they begin to change color to a light pink.
- After 3 minutes flip your shrimp over to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes. Do not stir the shrimp while they are cooking on either side.
- After you have flipped your shrimp and cooked them on the other side for 2 minutes, add the halved tomatoes, torn greens, and vodka sauce to the pan. Stir everything together and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stirring about every 30 seconds. These 3-4 minutes is just enough to warm the sauce, blister the tomatoes, and wilt the greens.
- After 3 – 4 minutes your shrimp should be cooked thru and everything else should be cooked to the right temperature. Serve and enjoy!
Kcals: 162 / 17.4g P / 9.7g C / 6.2g F