Servings: 18, 1 inch balls
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 6 tbsp Blueberry Compote (following recipe from A Dash of Macros)
- 3 tbsp Syrup (sugar free)
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: quick oats and vanilla protein powder.
- Once the dry ingredients are combined add the wet ingredients: blueberry compote and syrup.
- Stir everything together until well combined. Everything will turn blue and be a little sticky.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon servings and roll each serving into a ball using your hands.
- You can enjoy these at room temperature or chilled in the fridge.
Kcals: 34 / 2.1g P / 5.5g C / .6g F
Tip: You can freeze these as well but they do get a tad harder than some other protein balls due to the wetness of the compote. Remove them from the freezer for about 10 minutes to allow them to soften before eating.