- 150 g Beets, cubed (1 medium sized beet)
- 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Dash Salt
- A few sprigs Organic Sweet Pea Greens
- 3 g Goat Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Peel beet with a vegetable peeler, then chop into 1/4 – 1/2 inch cubes.
- Spread beet chunks out onto the tin foil and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together and then spread the beets out so they are not touching.
- Bake in the 400 degree oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through cook.
- Once the beets are cooked remove them from the pan and plate.
- Arrange the sweet pea greens mixed in with the beets.
- Then sprinkle with goat cheese. To do this, scrape your soft goat cheese roll with a fork gently, while holding over your beets. As you scrape small pieces of the goat cheese will crumble onto the beets.
Kcals: 139g / 4.4g P / 15.5g C / 7.8g F