- 20 g Frozen Blueberries (about 1/4 cup)
- 25 g Frozen Blackberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 40 g Banana (half a banana)
- 6 oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt (3/4 cup)
- 30 g Honey Almond Flax Granola (about 1/4 cup)
- 20 g Fresh Blueberries (about 1/4 cup)
- In a blender add: frozen blueberries, frozen blackberries, banana, and yogurt. Blend for about 1 minute, stopping to scrap the sides down as needed.
- Pour Yogurt mixture into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the honey almond flax granola on top in an interesting way.
- Top with the fresh blueberries
Kcals: 272g / 23.4g P / 42.4g C / 3.2g F