- 500 g Sweet Potatoes, cut into wedges (2 large potatoes)
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Basil, diced
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Prep your potatoes by peeling and slicing them into 1/4″ wedges. Be sure that they are sliced to the same thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes into a large bowl and sprinkle the corn starch over top. Toss the sweet potatoes in the corn starch until evenly coated.
- Then drizzle the oil over top and toss the potatoes again, gently to coat in oil.
- Place sliced coated sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, one even layer. No oil needed.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes on 400 degrees. Flip once half way thru the cooking time.
- Remove from oven, plate and sprinkle with diced basil. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Kcals: 146g / 2g P / 26.9g C / 3.6g F