Servings: 5, (approximately 1/2 cup serving size)
- 16 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
- 200 g Roasted Red Beets (2 medium beets)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Pre -heat oven to 375. Peel beets, and roast in foil for 60 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. I like to make them the night before and then put in the fridge overnight.
- In a large bowl mix in: dill, garlic, lemon juice, and yogurt.
- Using the medium to large grater, grate the beets over the yogurt mixture.
- Stir everything together and serve with your favorite veggies, crackers, or pita chips.
Kcals 63g 10g P / 6.4g C / 0.2g F